Our central vacuum professionals are totally dedicated to see that your System is scheduled ON TIME, PROPERLY DESIGNED, PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED AND PROMPTLY SERVICED. Our goal is to achieve your total satisfaction.
Proper installation is critical to the performance of your VACUFLO Central Vacuum System.
We offer the following 5 point service promise:
- Give you a proper detailed estimate that shows materials and labor to install your central vacuum system.
- Properly plan your system that is installed based on your cleaning requirements, not a plan that is easier to install.
- Proper installation that results in ultimate system performance.
- Measure and validate the sealed and working vacuum for each valve and power unit with a vacuum gauge.
- Demonstrate proper usage and supply you with the proper cleaning tools and accessories
Improper installation and undersized power units (someone could offer you a “lowball” price) results in a system that doesn’t perform.
Quality builders across the country install VACUFLO Systems for their customer’s homes. Plus VACUFLO has the best warranty in the central vacuum industry.
||Chameleon Retractable Hose System
Chameleon hides the hose inside the vacuum tubing. For powerful cleaning, simply Pull. Vacuum. Retract.™ Chameleon can be used for both quick clean-ups and more thorough vacuum jobs It’s just one of the ways Chameleon changes to meet your cleaning needs! For more information please visit: www.chameleonvac.com
WallyFlex butler system mounts on any wall in your home, providing an innovative auxiliary hose for your central vacuum system. Compatible with most standard vacuum attachments, the 13-foot expandable hose cleans all surfaces quickly. To learn more visit: www.wallyflex.com